What are the precautions for enamelled wire in winding? The following enamelled wire manufacturer Shenzhou cable will introduce the precautions and functions in enamelled wire winding.
1. Pay attention to the scars in the winding. Since the surface of the enamelled wire is an insulating film, the corners of metal objects are easy to be damaged. Therefore, pay attention to the contact parts between mechanical equipment and enamelled wire in the winding to minimize the external force on the enamelled wire to avoid damaging the film.
2. Tension of winding. In the coil, the tension of the enameled wire should be small to minimize the change of the performance of the enameled wire.
3. Confirm the items before using the steel wire drum. Before using the enamelled wire, please check whether the model and specification of the enamelled wire meet the requirements to avoid abnormalities. Please pay attention when handling. The film of enamelled wire is thin and easy to be damaged by sharp objects, so it is necessary to prevent collision in handling.
What is the function of enameled wire?
Mechanical functions: including elongation, rebound angle, softness and adhesion, paint scraping, tensile strength, etc.
1. Elongation reflects the plastic deformation of the material and is used to check the elongation of the enameled wire.
2. The rebound angle and softness reflect the elastic deformation of the material and are used to check the softness of the enameled wire.
3. The durability of the coating film includes winding and stretching, that is, the constrained tensile deformation amount that the coating film will not break with the tensile deformation of the conductor.
4. The tightness of the coating film includes sharp tearing and peeling. First, check the tightness of the coating film to the conductor.
5. The scratch resistance test of the film reflects the strength of the film to mechanical damage.
Heat resistance: including thermal shock and softening failure test.
(1) Thermal shock of enameled wire refers to the ability to observe the heating of the coating film of enameled wire due to mechanical stress. Factors affecting thermal shock: paint, copper wire and paint cladding technology.
(2) The softening failure function of enameled wire is to measure the ability of the film of enameled wire to deform under the action of mechanical force, that is, the ability of the film under pressure to plasticize and soften at high temperature. The concave convex of heat-resistant softening failure function of enameled wire coating depends on the molecular structure of the coating and the force between molecular chains.
Electrical functions include breakdown voltage, film continuity and DC resistance test.
Breaking voltage refers to the ability of the voltage load applied on the coating film of the enameled wire. The main influencing factors of breakdown voltage: film thickness; Coating fillet; Curing degree; Impurities outside the coating.
Coating continuity test is also known as pinhole test, and its main influencing factor is raw materials; Operation technology; Equipment.
(3) DC resistance refers to the resistance value measured per unit length. The main influencing factors are: (1) annealing degree 2) Paint packaging equipment.
Chemical resistance includes solvent resistance and direct welding.
(1) The solvent resistant function generally requires the enameled wire to be wound on the coil and then impregnated. The solvent in the immersion paint has a certain expansion effect on the film, which is more serious at high temperature. The drug resistance of the film mainly depends on the characteristics of the film itself. Under certain conditions of the film, the film process also has a certain impact on the solvent resistance of the film. 2) The direct welding function of enameled wire reflects the ability of enameled wire not to remove solder during film coiling. The main factors that directly affect the welding performance are: the influence of process; Effect of paint.
Post time: Mar-07-2022