Using pure aluminum wire as conductor , and covered with insulating material(such as UE, PE,EI,AI) in high temperature oven, Enameled AL. wire has the characteristic of high break down voltage and high strength.
Product application for enameled aluminum wire
Such as all kinds of household electrical appliances (such as kitchen electrical appliances, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, motor and other high-speed motor)
Variety of micro motor
Variety of pump motor
Variety of automotive electrical appliances, etc.
Such as various types of high-frequency transformer
All kinds of ordinary power frequency transformer
Various types of chargers, etc.
Electromagnetic induction coil category
Such as rectifier
All kinds of loop inductance coil, choke
Various types of electromagnetic induction disk, etc.
1. The most widely used enameled wire products, which are widely used in all kinds of electronic, motor, transformer coil.
2. High conductivity compared to aluminum.
3. High strength, not easy to elongate during the winding process.
High stability of the product
1. Compared with the enameled copper wire, enameled aluminum wire is easier to wind, also there is a solid oxide film on the surface of enameled aluminum wire, which make it has a good insulating effect, and long term life.
2. Due to the good insulating effect of aluminum film layer, it’s heat-resistant temperature can be 20 degrees higher than that of the copper wire;
3. Using aluminum is 1/3 weight of pure copper which significantly lower the production costs.
|CCA wire||Copper wire||Aluminum wire|
|Copper volume (%)||10||15||20||100||0|
|Specific gravity (g/cm3)||3.30||3.63||3.94||8.89||2.70|
|Length comparision with copper||2.70:1||2.45:1||2.25:1||1:1||3.29:1|
|DC resistivity (Ω.mm2/m)||0.02620||0.02520||0.02430||0.01724||0.02740|
|windability||Very good||Very good||Very good||Good||Very good|
|Type of enamel||Specification||Heat Class||Enamel thickness||Available diameter||UL certificate||Conductor||Characterization||Application area|
|polyurethane||QA,UE||130155180||Class0Class1Class2Class3||0.04-2.50||Yes||CCAaluminumcopper||Excellent solderingColor characteristics||All kinds of medium and small transformers, motors, relays, all kinds of motors, inductive coils, ballast coils|
|polyester||QZ,PE||130155||Class0Class1Class2Class3||0.10-4.50||Yes||CCAaluminumcopper||Higher heat resistanceenamel can be removed by chemical liquid, High adhesion||All kinds of transformers, motors, inductive coils, automotive coils|
|Polyesterimide||QZY,EI||180||Class0Class1Class2Class3||0.10-4.50||Yes||CCAaluminumcopper||Higher heat resistanceOptional soldering,High adhesionHigh corrosion resistance||All kinds of transformers, motors, inductive coils, automotive coils, induction furnace coils|
|Polyamide imide||QZY/XYEI/AI||200220||Class0Class1Class2Class3||0.10-4.50||Yes||CCAaluminumcopper||High heat resistancehigh strengthHigh adhesionHigh corrosion resistance||All kinds of transformers, motors,inductors, motors and coils|
|Self bonding||Alcohol self-bondingHeat self-bonding||130155180200||Class1||0.10-1.20||Yes||CCAaluminumcopper||Easy to useHigh self-adhesive strengthExcellent heat resistance, thermosetting (optional)||All kinds of motors and coils|